If this is your first time to hear about Woo to the Hoo! Wednesday...check out the inaugural post here...

So, it's that time again to be Woo to the Hoo'in it up...this week i have a couple of deserving recipients:

I'm kinda torn about the first one...because frankly...i love em...but i hate em too...


yes, Girl Scout Cookies...I so bought 3 boxes...i had my thin mints, samoas and tagalongs...and i have some left believe it or not...See...i love em because they are tasty but hate em because i eat waaaaay too many of them...

the next shout out goes to The Office....OK...this show cracks me up! and the special episode after the superbowl was wonderful...one of the best parts was the "movie" inside the show starring Jack Black...they played "I'm All Out of Love" by Air Supply and "Lady" by Little River Band...which are so on my IPOD...



And...Hell's Kitchen started this past week...ok...I like Gordon...but I wouldn't want him talking that way to me...I'd be blubbering all over the place...


So...let me know who or what you think deserves a WTTH...I'll post a link here to your site...

Becky
Keli
Mishel
Sara

6 remarks:

my WTTH post is POSTED! :)

i would agree with you on all of your WOO's!!

February 4, 2009 at 12:11 AM  

Oh yes, Girl scout cookies..YUM My hubby loves the office! Good ones!

February 4, 2009 at 1:43 AM  

I love those shows. Your right about how Gordo talks to those people, but really some of them just plain deserve it. I mean that one chick whom just said I quit and walked of crying before she even had to do anything? Come ON!

February 4, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

I posted my WTTH as well. Are you proud of me?

I love me some thin mints. My thighs love them, my hips love them, my jowls love them.

These are the reasons why I did NOT purchase any this year. Even when the little girl scout begged me and followed me for 5 blocks, I did not cave in. I slugged her and sent her crying to her mommy. Just kidding. Maybe. Ok I didn't. I should have. It was more like a push.

February 4, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

Ok I posted mine. Might have been a little late in the afternoon but I did it. You seem to be the only one who can get me to blog. :)
I love the Office episode too. And I normally don't watch the show at all. That episode cracked me up!!!

February 4, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

all of those are great reasons....Girl Scout Cookies have to be the bane of my existence...by far....Happy SITS day

February 5, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Awards-Thanx!