OK...who doesn't like some recognition? Or do you love to tell someone about a great product that you can't live without??? Did the bagger at the grocery store actually put all of your cold items together??? Did your daughter actually clean up her room without being asked??? Did an unexpected check arrive in the mail??? Well...welcome to

Woo to the Hoo! Wednesday!!!

Here's your opportunity to spread some kudos around and let all your bloggy friends know about it! You don't have to limit to just one thing either...

So I honestly can't remember when or why I started saying "Woo to the Hoo!" but I kinda type it a lot...Now some of my Twittering/Bloggy friends are saying it...So here goes...the first Woo to the Hoo! dedication goes to Marchelle @ Chronicles of a Working Mom.

She created this wonderful button! She is so creative in other areas as well...She has 2 beautiful kiddos...takes great pictures...and we almost have the same hair...kinda...sort of...So go check out her site...

Be sure to use this button on your post...Let me know if you have a WTTH post and I'll add it here also...maybe eventually we'll be able to use Mr. Linky...

Yes, I know it's Tuesday...but I couldn't wait...plus maybe it'll give you some time to get your kudos together...

I would also like to give a Woo to the Hoo! shout out to the weather...because of it, I didn't have to go to work today...

also...the feathers were Marchelle's idea...and I love 'em!!!

So who, what, where deserves the Woo???

Other Woo to the Hoo! Posts:
Sara @ Me Behind the Camera
Becky @ My Crazy Beautiful Life
Sheli @ While I Am Waiting...
Marchelle @ Chronicles of a Working Mom
Keli @ Dream Imagine Live
Miranda @ Traveling Treasures
CntryMomma@ My Livin' Part of Life

15 remarks:

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!!
And I will post on it first thing tomorrow morning, just for you. Cuz I love ya like that and all. :-)
Enjoy your snow/ice day today.

January 27, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

Woo to the hoo!!!! She did an awesome job!!! I love it! Now I gotta come up with someone worthy of a Woo to the Hoo button!!! This design needs to be on our t-shirts!!!!

xo Kel

January 27, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

WOO to the HOO!!! You are too funny!! It was my pleasure!

And, can I just say, I like WTTH Wednesday SO much better than Wordless Wednesday. Because I think we all know that I have LOTS of words to share!

January 27, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

What fun I will have to work on a post for Wednesday!

I have an award waiting for you at my blog!

January 27, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

Great idea. like the button too!

January 27, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

Whoo hoo! Love the idea!

January 27, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

Woo to the Hoo!! This will be fun! I have a few people already. Marchelle did wonderful with the button!

January 27, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

I think I am officially in love with Woo to the Hoo now....

January 27, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

K POSTED A WOO HOO POST!

January 28, 2009 at 12:39 AM  

WOO to the HOO for sho! Love the button!!! Marchelle sooooo rocks, and so do you Miss Creator of Coolness. :) xoxox Ang

January 28, 2009 at 5:36 AM  

This is too much fun! Great job to both you & Marchelle. I've posted my 1st WTTH and I hope I did you proud. :)

January 28, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

I think I am going to be finding myself saying Woo to the Hoo (gee I hope I spelled it right) and driving my friends crazy....but that's o.k. Some of them are halfway there anyway!

January 28, 2009 at 12:36 PM  

Oh how fun.. I think you deserve a woo to the hoo for you....

January 28, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

This is a FAB idea! I'm late, but I wanted to be a part of your FIRST EVER edition!

http://mylivinpartoflife-cntrymomma.blogspot.com/2009/01/woo-to-hoo-award-13009-1st-edition.html#links


LORI

January 30, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

I am visiting from SITS and found this post, me and my sisters say this all the time. I would love to do a woo to the who Wednesday with your permission.
E-mail me: scrapinwfriends@aol.com

I really enjoyed reading your stories and scrunched up alot while reading the tatoo post! lol

March 9, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Awards-Thanx!