So...I received my FIRST (implying there will be more) blog award...Thanks, Renee!!! Even though you portray me as this person who is mean to little kids :) Her blog is My glimpse of life...She tagged me as a Kreativ Blogger...Check out her site...she's very Kreativ...hello, that's why she got the award before me...





Here are the rules for the Kreativ Blogger Award:
Yes, being nominated means you now have a job to do:

Mention the blog that gave it to you and comment on their blog to let them know you have posted your award.
Share 6 values that are important to you.
Share 6 things you do not support.
Grant the prize to 6 people.

Well here goes...

Six things I value:

1-My faith...

2-My family & friends...

3-My DVR...ok...I have to be a little superficial, the top 2 should be a given for most...

4-A sense of humor...love to laugh at myself and others...most of the time, they're laughing at themselves too...

5-My life...I do not take it for granted, even though I don't always live to the fullest as I should...

Six things I do not value:

1-Dishonesty
2-Intentional cruelty to others
3-Lack of respect
4-Egotism
5-Society's opinion on body image

Now I have to tag 6 people:

Catherine at Dreams of a Country Girl: My friend for eons...she introduced me to this blognation and now I am an official citizen...seemingly never returning to earth...Plus reading/seeing what goes on in her life with the twerps...love it!

Kimberly at Empty Me of Me So I Can be Filled with You: Another friend for eons...she writes from the heart and has very insightful, challenging and encouraging thoughts...

Sara at Me Behind the Camera: Sara is my cousin...and she lives in my neighborhood...if she reads this and I didn't choose her...she might tp my house...so, I'm just covering my bases...but she does have fun posts...when she does post :)

Jean at Working Mom 247: Jean was also one of my first blogs to follow...she and her boys have some great adventures that she loves to share...

Becky :) at My Crazy Beautiful Life: Becky :) is another one of my faves...she's funny and leaves great comments...

Melody at Pennies in My Pocket: Melody also leaves great comments...but she also has great ideas and such...she is so KREATIV...

So, above are my nominations...Check them out!

7 remarks:

You guys (you and Kimberly) need to let me know you actually read my stuff so I can curtail my ramblings. LOL! I'm really thrilled you guys stop by and I will certainly start stopping by more often.
Thanks for the nomination..I've been practicing my acceptance speech in the bathroom mirror. :)

October 15, 2008 at 10:06 PM  

Ahhhhhhh I'm so excited! Thanks so much for this fabulous award! And congrats to you for winning it! You so deserve it!! ... I need to stop smiling so much, the hubby is wondering what I'm up to. lol

~melody~

October 15, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

AAAAHHHHHHH Thank you so much for this award. It means a lot to me. I'll do a post about it tomorrow.

You are so sweet and I love your blog!!!!

October 15, 2008 at 11:20 PM  

That is such a great meme!

Thanks so much for participating in yesterday's blogathon!

See you in Roll Call.........

October 15, 2008 at 11:30 PM  

Congrats on your award! :)

October 16, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

Okay, so I finally posted about the award. I was so excited!!!

Thank you again so much.

October 16, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

so...I just noticed that I only put 5 things under the first two categories...yes, I can count...I guess I'm just not so great at paying attention...

October 16, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Awards-Thanx!