So, Jeanie had this on her blog, and it was fun so here goes!
1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess (if you know them all, please don't guess every one)
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. No Googling or IMDb-ing. That's cheating, and that's no fun!
Here are mine:
You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles. Kimberly The Princess Bride.
You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me? Aaron-A Knight's Tale
How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read if they can't even fit inside the building? Rebecca Zoolander
Guglia? Oh, so Julia's last name's gonna be Guglia. Julia Guglia! That's funny! Rebecca The Wedding Singer
5. Just leave me with some ammo, a little water, some chips if you have them.
You look good wearing my future . fedac35 Some Kind of Wonderful
Tower, this is Ghost Rider requesting a flyby. Janice--Top Gun
Man who catch fly with chopstick accomplish anything. Sara The Karate Kid
There were no F names in the Bible so Ma named him Frankincense because he smelled so sweet. Kimberly Seven Brides for Seven Brothers--and she added, one of the best movies of all times!!!
Could you please get me some ice to numb her earlobes? Janice--Grease
Let me know your guesses!