I did this back in April with different movie quotes, but thought I would do it again since now I have a couple more readers...I heart all of you! It has been fun getting to "know" you through blogging and twittering...here are the rules:
So, Jeanie had this on her blog, and it was fun so here goes!
1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess (if you know them all, please don't guess every one)
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. No Googling or IMDb-ing. That's cheating, and that's no fun!
Here are mine (not in any particular order):
My gym is worth more than four million dollars, your gym isn't even worth four. My gym has stockholders, your gym doesn't even have cup holders. Dodgeball guessed by Brainella & Katy
Since the invention of the kiss there have been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind. The Princess Bride guessed by Kimberly
3. The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
My pride is the only thing that they can't take from me. A Knight's Tale guessed by jennykate
I'm gonna treat you so nice, you're never gonna let me go. Pretty Woman guessed by He and Me + 3
6. No exaggeration, I could not love a human baby more then I love this brush.
7. I can hip-hop, be-bop, dance till ya drop, and yo yo yo, make a mean cup of coco. Mrs. Doubtfire guessed by Brainella
Dancing's just a conversation between two people. Talk to me. Hope Floats guessed by Keli & Brainella 9. I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. Notting Hill guessed by Brainella & Katy
10. You know, Adelie penguins spend their whole lives looking for that one other penguin and when they meet them, they know. And they spend the rest of their lives together.
So...in your comment put the number and your guess...