So...I am one of the teachers at church for our 4th & 5th graders...right now all of our elementary kiddos are learning what it means to be a "real" hero...and the characteristics of one...so, the kids are encouraged to wear superhero gear...I have the below outfit(insert Wonder Woman tv show music)...


but didn't think it would be appropriate for church...plus I have just started working on my tan...so I wore this shirt instead:

but I did fly my invisible airplane to church...ok, ok..if the lasso of truth were used...it would prove that was a lie...but, yes...girls do rule...I also did the Wonder Woman twirl...


11 remarks:

I think you are a real life hero for being a great spokesperson for female empowerment! You rock! I wish my school/church would have had someone like you teaching us that it's cool to be a girl, and that heroes come in all shapes and sizes :)

March 29, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

I love that shirt...totally would wear that everywhere! Great message too...I love it! There are these great bible ones too from Esther that say BOLD and Beautiful...I love it!!! Good job!

March 30, 2009 at 1:31 AM  

Oh. Love that shirt! What a great message. :-)

March 30, 2009 at 7:25 AM  

GOTTA get a shirt like that!!!!

March 30, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

Those shirts are adorable. I would totally wear it! You are so cute! Model wishes you were her Sunday School teacher.

March 30, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

Great shirts! Where'd you get them?

March 30, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

The shirts are way cute, Feather!! Maybe you could snap a pic of you in the Wonder Woman costume just for us here on Blogger? :) Girls do RULE!

March 30, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

thanks everyone! I got the shirt at Kohl's...

March 30, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

That is a great shirt, and a great message!

March 30, 2009 at 8:04 PM  

Very cute shirt with a great message!

March 31, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

yes I think the sermon might have gotten changed had you wore that outfit to church. I am impressed keep up the GOOD work. bampy

April 3, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Awards-Thanx!